X&I FASHION MAG

X&I FASHION MAG

Friday, August 21, 2009

Nasya Tamar Mini Interview

Dropping in on new R&B artist Nasya Tamar. While we caught the scene for her press pictures, X&I got to snatch a quick interview while on set.

X&I: What events do you have approaching?

Nasya Tamar: I have a lot of events in the Washington, DC area at clubs and lounges.
The Library Lounge, Club Indulge , and many homecomings in the Tri state and Southern area. So visit my website for the dates www.facebook.com/NasyaTamar or http://www.nasyanewfair.webs.com/

X&I: What is the theme you are going for in your photoshoot today:

NT: I am going for a glamourous, yet chic look. I want this shoot to focus on showing my personality through the clothes because the clothes are so effortlessly stitched and fun I think that describes my skill and type of music

X&I: Who are you wearing in this shoot?

NT: I am wearing Joan Delores by J Briggs http://www.joandelores.com/ he is such a great designer and you will be seeing his line very soon.


Photographed by Siobahn Philemon
Makeup by Margoux LeRoux

No comments:

Post a Comment