X&I FASHION MAG

X&I FASHION MAG

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Futuristic Fashionista

Futuristic Fashionista is the name X&I give Lady Gaga, as she rips down every red carpet she lands her feet on! So the big question is, who dresses her? where did it come from? and how can we contact them. LOL...No, but seriously.

Her name is B. Akerlund, presented as Lady Gaga's very first stylist. As many of you may NOT already know Lady Gaga holds another profound talent frequently creating her own wardrobes, Haus of Gaga's totally esscentric line totoally reflects her image. Fashionably stepping outside the box, she allows her wardrobe to always give too much and just enough for the eye to handle. Just looking at Lady Gaga takes one into another visual deminsion.

Her fashion statement is strong and as my friend Jazzie Pha would say "I can Respect that!"

X&I

No comments:

Post a Comment