X&I FASHION MAG

X&I FASHION MAG

Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Lady and her Shorts

So A First Lady Never Wore Shorts Huh?

2009 is the year that we are living in. While browsing the web I kept coming across headlines" The First Lady Wearing Shorts". My first question was, whats the big deal? My first answer was there is no big deal. Michelle Obama is the first lady but lets be real she is still a human being, coming home from the Grand Canyon with her children and our leading man.

What I want to know from my "College KidZ"is "Whats the big deal!" There are so many other things going on in the world that need fixing and repairing for the news to focus on Michelle Obama wearing shorts coming fresh off vacation. The news media needs to start loosening up on the small stuff and tighten up on the main things likes ending the recession, cleaning up the inner city neighborhoods, or fixing the school system!! Talk about something that is valuable and not a waste of time.

The First Lady wearing shorts has been done before and will be done again.

X&I-



PS. Tell us what you think?

1 comment:

  1. I def agree. Shorts are comfortable always have been always will be. It's impossible for a women to wear heels every day. She is cute an comfortable.

    ReplyDelete